Business and Company
We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
Start-up, contracts, trust deeds
Compliance and regulatory matters
Takeovers, mergers and acquisitions
Directors’ duties, minority shareholders and other disputes
Trademark and copyright infringement
Virtual in-house service
VAT, tax, fines
Tier 2 licensing
Our team of dedicated lawyers will advise and assist you in all your company and business needs including drafting of commercial contracts and documents such as shareholders’ agreements, directors’ service contracts, terms of business, retention of title clauses, articles of association for companies, partnership agreement, joint venture agreement, service contracts, employment contracts and general contracts.
We advise a wide range of clients from start-up businesses to PLCs on all aspects of Company and Business Law.
We adopt a holistic approach to company law and practice as we provide support to the individuals behind the company as they navigate the legal and practical issues of running a business.
We also act as virtual in-house solicitors for businesses so that management can concentrate on growing the business while we ensure that the company remains legally complaint and minimise the risk of breach of their contractual and statutory obligations.
Our team can advise on a wide range of company law matters including:
- Corporate structures and re-structuring
- Company formations
- Company administration and meetings
- Directors’ duties
- Amendments to articles of association
- Allotment, transfers, reclassification and sub-division of shares
- Share schemes
- Appointment and removal of directors
- Shareholders’ rights and remedies
Our approach is to ensure that we understand your business so that we can offer tailor made advice that matches your requirements. We provide legal advice to support the commercial aspect of your business.
We offer comprehensive service to our corporate clients and have access to other professionals that may be required to achieve this whether within or outside our team.
Why choose us?
- We are highly competent and suitably experienced.
- Our clients are very satisfied with our services. Most of them would recommend us without a second thought.
- We are approachable and easily contactable.
- Our fees are reasonable compared to the standard of our service.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Landlord & tenant
- Commercial conveyancing
- Personal injury
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Premises licensing
- Planning permission
- Immigration and asylum
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Asylum support
- Detention, removal and bail
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Family & Children
- Education law
- Wills, probate and administration
- Housing and benefits
- Charity matters
- Road traffic offences
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness