We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
Sale and purchase
Lease and assignment
Registration and other services
We provide all types of commercial conveyancing services, from transfer of freehold title (e.g. sale/purchase), lease and assignment, to dealing with the land registry. We can help with all sorts of commercial property: offices, retail shops, restaurants, warehouses, multi-site lets and land for development.
Our aim is to ensure our clients’ property transaction in a secure, expeditious, simplistic and cost effective manner. We have the requisite experience and expertise to anticipate and resolve issues, and move things forward. Conveyancing involves deeds and agreements with numerous terms and covenants. We focus on all of them so that our clients do not find themselves in difficulties after the completion. We are very cautious with client money and fund handling. We also carry out various searches to ensure maximum security.
We recognise that time is of the essence for conveyancing matters. This is why our dedicated conveyancing team is committed to conclude matters as rapidly as possible.
Our clients receive detailed advice about all the avenues of their transactions, including costs. This helps them to make informed decisions.
Why choose us?
- Our conveyancing team is very approachable and easily contactable.
- We provide in depth advice at the outset.
- We assess associated matters, and advice our clients accordingly.
- We seek to complete matters with the minimum of delay.
- We seek to achieve speedy completion.
- We offer flexible pricing and fixed fee services, and make sure at all times that you are made aware of the fees before they are incurred on your behalf.
- Our fees are reasonable compared to the standard of our service.
- We take a tailored approach to each case recognising that no two cases are the same.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Company matters
- Landlord & tenant
- Personal injury
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Business takeovers and contracts
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Immigration and asylum
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Tier 2 licensing
- Asylum support
- Detention, removal and bail
- Road traffic offences
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Family & children
- Education law
- Wills, probate and administration
- Charity matters
- Housing and benefits
- Premises licensing
- Planning permissions
- VAT & tax disputes
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness