Family and Children
We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
Divorce, dissolution, separation
Domestic violence & injunction
Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
We recognise the importance of family and understand the stress one can face when legal issues arise due to change in circumstances of his or her relationship or family life. We are knowledgeable in sensitively dealing with such legal issues and resolving family matters as smoothly as possible.
We are highly trained, experienced and competent in everything from marriage and divorce to issues involving children. We are committed to helping our clients achieve the best outcome in an obviously very difficult situation.
We believe that due to the nature of family issues, a friendly and sympathetic approach is required to provide an enabling environment for our clients to discuss freely their challenges and expectations.
We assist our clients in identifying all the key issues that need to be addressed in order to resolve their problems. We inform them of the available options, making it clear the benefits and any potential drawbacks of each approach. At that stage, we also provide them with estimates of the likely costs involved to enable them in making informed decisions going forward. We appreciate that clarity is extremely important to our clients at this stage and we strive to provide that.
At every stage of the process, we explain to our clients clearly, in very simple terms, what we are doing, what we intend to achieve and the time that we expect to achieve that. We keep our clients informed of developments, as well as advise them throughout on the costs implications so that they can fully assess the benefits versus the costs involved.
From our experience, your family issues may also involve other areas of law, such as property law, immigration etc. As a firm, we apply our legal expertise as well as work with our colleagues in those related areas of law to provide a seamless and holistic service to meet all your needs. We also have access to other professionals like barristers, actuaries, accountants, etc that we liaise with from time to time to provide useful professional inputs in your matter.
Why choose us?
- We are approachable and easily contactable.
- We have a commercial, practical and realistic attitude to dispute resolution for their clients.
- We offer flexible pricing and fixed fee services, and make sure at all times that you are made aware of the fees before they are incurred on your behalf.
- Our fees are reasonable compared to the standard of our service.
- Our family lawyers regularly advise on large and complex family law cases and are at home with dealing with both co-operative and combative ex-partners and their legal representatives.
- We take a tailored approach to each case recognising that no two cases are the same.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Company matters
- Personal injury
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Business takeovers and contracts
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- VAT & tax disputes
- Immigration and asylum
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Tier 2 licensing
- Asylum support
- Detention, removal and bail
- Road traffic offences
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Education law
- Wills, probate and administration
- Charity matters
- Housing and benefits
- Planning permissions
- Premises licensing
- Landlord & tenant
- Commercial conveyancing
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness