Immigration and Asylum
We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
Business and work visas
Tier 2 licensing
Dispute with university
British citizenship and passport
EU settled and pre-settled status
Spouse visa (Appendix FM applications)
Human rights and discretionary leaves
Detention, removal, bail
Appeals and admin reviews
We have some of the best immigration law practitioners in our firm. Although we charge mid-range fees, you can expect top level service from us. Our service standard is comparable to the top immigration firms of the land.
We adopt a very professional approach to case work but a friendly approach to client care. We appreciate that immigration is a crucial aspect of certain individuals’ lives and we give it the attention and care that is deserves. Immigration issues are usually very stressful for those involved and so we try to be as accessible to our clients as possible.
Prior to taking your case, we will conduct a thorough assessment and will advise you of the merits of your case. We do not provide false hopes to our clients. You can count on us to provide you with honest and practical advice.
We are very resourceful and innovative in dealing with immigration matters. If anything can be achieved within the law, we will get it done. Where many other firms fail in finding a solution, we make breakthroughs. Our immigration team is highly effective and result oriented.
From the outset, we advise our clients as to the requisite documents and steps. We like to prepare well for our cases and we utilise all available options so that the chance of success is maximised. We, however, do not over complicate matters or make things onerous for our clients. We make sure we carry you along and that you understand each step we take on your behalf.
Why choose us?
- We have incredibly high success rate.
- Our clients are very satisfied with our services. Most of them would recommend us without a second thought.
- Our team is highly knowledgeable in every sector of immigration.
- We are innovative and resourceful in finding solutions. This is particularly very useful for business visas, visit visas, judicial reviews and complicated human rights cases.
- We give our 100%.
- We put a lot of time and effort in preparing our cases, including appeals and judicial reviews.
- Our legal team is very adept in drafting grounds, statements, submissions and skeleton arguments, including grounds for judicial reviews and Cart-JR.
- We are very successful with appeals and judicial reviews.
- We provide honest advice about the prospect of a case.
- At the outset, we advise our clients about the weaknesses of their cases, so that they can prepare better and avoid surprises.
- Our fees are very reasonable compared to the quality of our service.
- We do not compromise with our standard of service.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Company matters
- Personal injury
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Business takeovers and contracts
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Family and children
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Road traffic offences
- Charity matters
- VAT & tax disputes
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Wills, probate and administration
- Education law
- Housing and benefit
- Landlord & tenant
- Commercial conveyancing
- Premises licensing
- Planning permissions
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness