Landlord and Tenant
We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
Possession and reposession
Tenancy agreements and rent deposit
Disrepair and dilapidations
Forfeiture and lease renewals
Our landlord and tenant team are very well experienced in dealing with landlords, estates agents and tenants. We assist landlords with preparing and serving the correct notices, representing them in eviction proceedings, boundary disputes, negotiating and drafting party wall agreements, tenancy deposit disputes, reviewing tenancy agreement and negotiating on varying tenancy terms. These are very technical and litigation prone areas and our lawyers can expertly guide you through these legal minefields.
We are focused, thorough and very mindful of cost saving measures for the clients. Being well experienced, our lawyers are very quick to understand specific needs of individual clients and promptly address them. Every client receives a customised solution specific to their needs.
Why choose us?
- We are comprehensive, practical and think through all possible angles.
- We easily understand each client’s needs and work towards achieving their desired outcome.
- We give honest advice on a client’s matter and inform clients on the strengths and weaknesses of the matter.
- We offer the most appropriate advice relevant to the issue.
- We have high standard of service and care focused on our clients.
- We are competitively priced.
- We have happy clients who refer us to their friends and family.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Company matters
- Commercial conveyancing
- Personal injury
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Business takeovers and contracts
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Immigration and asylum
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Tier 2 licensing
- Asylum support
- Detention, removal and bail
- Road traffic offences
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Family & children
- Education law
- Wills, probate and administration
- Charity matters
- Housing and benefit
- Planning permissions
- Premises licensing
- VAT & tax disputes
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness