We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
Road traffic accidents
Workplace accidents and injuries
Asbestos, mesothelioma and similar cases
Injuries at private and public places
Sexual and physical abuse
PTSD and psychiatric illness
Slip and trip claims
Sports injury claims
Animal attack claims
Our highly skilled lawyers can help you with any personal injury claim, from low value road traffic claims such as whiplash, simple slip and trip claims to fatal injuries claims, asbestos and mesothelioma claims, claims against doctors and hospitals and claims involving psychiatric illness.
We take on most of our personal injury cases on no win no fee basis (either CFA or DBA). We offer a free initial consultation service for every case. This is followed by an in-dept analysis for cases with prospects. Please note that we only take cases on CFA or DBA which have good chance of success. Our clients also get the option to engage us on fixed fee or hourly rate basis. For cases that do not qualify for CFA or DBA, we offer detailed advice on merit and costs to help our clients decide.
We can assist our clients in getting after the event insurance (ATEs) to secure their liabilities against costs.
We seek to resolve our personal injury cases through negotiation and other out of court methods, so that matters can be resolved expeditiously and with minimal costs. If, however, a case proceeds to litigation, our highly skilled and experienced litigation team make sure that the case is dealt with in the most efficient way.
We put a lot of effort in assessment and negotiation so that we can achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Why choose us?
- No win no fee and damaged based agreement.
- A highly competent team who frequently deal with hard fought litigation and high value negotiations.
- Expert assessments and calculations.
- Caring and considerate towards clients.
- Approachable and easily contactable.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Company matters
- Landlord & tenant
- Commercial conveyancing
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Business takeovers and contracts
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Immigration and asylum
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Tier 2 licensing
- Asylum support
- Detention, removal and bail
- Road traffic offences
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Family & children
- Wills, probate and administration
- Education law
- Charity matters
- Housing and benefits
- Premises licensing
- Planning permissions
- VAT & tax disputes
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness