Guidance: check if your employer can use the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
by Arafat Habib | May 14, 2020 | 0 commentsCheck here the UK Government’s guidance on Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. Click...
- Victory at the High Court – Munim v Rahman  EWHC 2870 (Ch) (21 November 2022)
- Positive Developments for families seeking Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Commercial Eviction Ban Ends Today
- Luton man left shocked as his house is ‘stolen’
- Can I Adjourn My Hearing Date?
- The importance of challenging DWP refusals
- How to make a complaint against your university in the UK
- Significant obstacles to integration, unduly harsh consequence and very compelling circumstances over and above those – the three exceptions barring the deportations of foreign criminals
- New UK visa sponsorship for employers
- Best interests of children in the context of foreign criminals
- Convicted of an offence that has caused “serious harm”?
- Webinar on the new skilled workers sponsorship
- Why is it important for Muslims to make an Islamic Will
- Various updated Home Office guidances
- Updated country policy and information notes on Pakistan, Iraq, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Albania
- Guidance for Global Talent Applications submitted on or after 01 July 2020
- Immigration staff guidance about dealing with extradition in criminal investigation cases – version 6; 2/7/2020
- UKVI guidance on Covid-19: updated on 02 July 2020
- Register of licensed sponsors: workers – updated list 03 July 2020
- Register of licensed sponsors: students – updated list 03 July 2020