Housing and Benefits
We provide a wide range of comprehensive legal services
We can assist clients with advice on claims, completing application forms, communication with HMRC and local councils and representation at the court and Tribunal. We know how vulnerable clients are when faced with a negative decision on benefits and housing application. Our advisors carefully guide clients to get back on their feet and avoid pitfalls.
We have a well experienced team with care and compassion is at the heart of our approach in practicing Housing and Social Security law. We have partnership with advice centres and some of our lawyers have advice background. Therefore, we are well aware of sensitivities of vulnerable clients. We are patient, flexible and maintain full confidentiality of client information.
Why choose us?
- Our experience and knowledge helps to resolve the issue faster.
- We are well aware of financial distress of clients and charge very low fees without compromising on the standard of service.
- We offer the most appropriate advice.
- We are patient, prompt and responsive.
- We have happy clients who refer us to their friends and family.
Other services provided by us
- Civil litigation
- Company matters
- Personal injury
- Enforcement and debt recovery
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration
- Business takeovers and contracts
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- VAT & tax disputes
- Immigration and asylum
- Judicial review
- Human rights
- Tier 2 licensing
- Asylum support
- Detention, removal and bail
- Road traffic offences
- Affidavits, oaths, statutory declarations
- Documents certification & verification
- Family & children
- Education law
- Wills, probate and administration
- Charity matters
- Planning permissions
- Premises licensing
- Landlord & tenant
- Commercial conveyancing
- Openness, integrity and trust
- Commitment and accountability
- Dedication and distinctive service
- Expertise and continuous improvement
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness